2020 Grad & Family Mini Sessions with Social Distancing Precautions
Limited Mini Sessions for 2020 Grads + Families
I’m excited to announce that I will be shooting on a limited basis while also adhering to social distancing guidelines. Now more than ever we are reminded how important and impactful these memories are. I’ve been putting together details to offer a few mini sessions so 2020 Grads can get their senior pics or cap & gown shots (or both). **We should still be sure to keep at least a six feet distance between ourselves and people who are not in our household. **
I never usually offer mini sessions for grads or seniors, so this is a very exclusive offer and NOT for 2021 Seniors.
- 20 Minute Sessions for High School Grads, College Grads, and 8th Grade Grads
- *Somerset County Outdoor Location
- $175 Investment
- Includes 8 High Res Digital Images
- Opportunity to purchase prints/products
Options for Session
- Cap & Gown
- Individual Senior Pics
- Shots with Mom & Dad (and/or siblings and pets)
- With your best friends
TO BOOK A SESSION, CLICK HERE.
Please understand that no one outside of your immediate family is allowed to attend to follow social distancing guidelines. I will also make sure we do not book too many sessions back to back to avoid an overflow of clients. Once you reserve a session, you will receive a confirmation email. Additional details on what to expect regarding social distancing rules will be sent to you via email prior to the session. You will also be required to fill out a covid questionnaire before attending.
*I have selected some locations around the Franklin Township/Somerset County area that I researched and felt were all suitable for the purpose of a mini session (click to open in google maps):
- Nevius St. Sitting Bridge, Raritan, NJ– Amazing location on a gorgeous bridge surrounded by water and greenery
- Sourland Mountain Preserve, Hillsborough, NJ– Off to the side of the parking lot there is a lovely little lake! No hiking necessary for this shoot
- Historical Somerset County Courthouse, Somerville, NJ– Featuring beautiful architecture and greenery for a more urban vibe.
- Colonial Park, Somerset, NJ – Beautiful park full of flowers and greenery.
Hey Fabi, why have you pre-selected locations?
I sat down and did as much research as possible to find parks in the area that were open to the public and with zero to low traffic of people to make sure to adhere to NJ’s COVID 19 policies and guidlines during a session. This way we know what to expect when we arrive, and eliminates having to do additional research for other locations that may not be suitable for this type of outdoor activity.